Connections 2040 MTP
The MTP update, Connections 2040, will be officially kicking off in October. There will be three public meetings around the region where the public can come learn about the MTP and what is in store with Connections 2040 as well as share their thoughts and concerns on transportation in the region.
Below is information on the public meetings. Please join us!
- Bernalillo County: Thurs., Oct. 18th, 5:30-7pm (presentation at 6pm)
South Valley Multi-Purpose Senior Center, 2008 Larrazolo Rd. SW, ABQ
- Sandoval County: Thurs., Oct. 25th, 5:30-7pm (presentation at 6pm)
Cabezon Community Center, 2307 Cabezon Blvd., Rio Rancho
- Valencia County: Tues., Oct. 30th, 5:30-7pm (presentation at 6pm)
Los Lunas Rail Runner Station, 101 Courthouse Rd SE, Los Lunas
Between now and October, MRMPO staff will be attending community events to help get the word out about the MTP update, the upcoming public meetings, and the questionnaire. If there is a community event in your neck of the woods that you think would be a good place for MRMPO to distribute information, or if you would like MRMPO to present to your group, please contact Tara Cok at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take Our Questionnaire
MRMPO has developed a questionnaire as an additional way of gathering people's views on transportation. Please take a few moments to participate! Feedback will help guide the development of Connections 2040.
MRMPO creo una encuesta como manera suplementaria de escuchar la opinión pública sobre el Sistema de transporte público de la ciudad. Se le invita a participar y dejarnos escuchar su voz. Todas las respuestas ayudaran en la creación del documento Conecctions 2040.
Connections 2040 Key Dates
Other Ways to Provide Feedback
In addition to the survey, if you have any thoughts or comments about transportation in our region, you can send that via email anytime to email@example.com.
Ways to Stay Informed on the Connections 2040 MTP Update
- Sign-up for the MRMPO e-newsletter, Travel Times, to receive information on upcoming meetings, open houses, public comment periods and other Connections 2040 MTP-related news.
- We also have an MTP contacts list to which we periodically send out news and information related to the MTP update. If you would like your name and email added to this list, please email Tara Cok at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also follow us on Facebook (2040 Metropolitan Transportation Plan) and Twitter (@MRMPO1).
MRMPO developed a public participation plan for the Connections 2040 MTP update. The plan shares how we intend to engage the public in the update process. Read the Connections 2040 MTP Public Participation Plan (PDF).